|Location||Stair of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula|
Lieutenant General Orion is an orc quest giver located at the Stair of Destiny in the Hellfire Peninsula. He commands the vast Horde military forces in their defense against the demons trying to cross into Azeroth.
Our expedition made it safely through the Portal and set up a new base called Thrallmar. Yet as you can see, the Burning Legion moved in and cut us off from our brothers. Clearly, the demons hope to retake the Dark Portal and prevent us from gathering reinforcements from Azeroth.
- Dialogue with Dark Cleric Malod
- Dark Cleric Malod says: Ah, Lieutenant General Orion. I've come to report that casualties are well within acceptable levels for this operation. In fact, the wounded are quite... ah... lively.
- Lieutenant General Orion says: This is good news. Return to them, priest. But heed this: do not eat ANYONE.
- Dark Cleric Malod says: Oh dear, Lieutenant General, how ghastly! I would most certainly never. I shall return to my charges now.
- Dialogue with Supply Master Broog
- Supply Master Broog says: Lieutenant General. The peons are working day and night to organize and ready the supplies from Orgrimmar. There is still much to be done, but we are an hour ahead of schedule.
- Lieutenant General Orion salutes.
- Lieutenant General Orion says: Excellent. Continue your good work, Supply Master. Dismissed.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
Notes and trivia
- He wears the Thrallmar tabard.
- He makes a brief cameo in News From Outland: Crisis at Da Portal! official video.