|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Knights of the Silver Hand, Kingdom of Stromgarde, Alliance|
|Occupation||Lieutenant, Cavalry leader of Stromgarde|
Unknown (presumed deceased)|
Lieutenant Valorcall is a human paladin based in the Arathi Highlands. He is the cavalry leader of Stromgarde. He once rode between Dabyrie's Farmstead and Stromgarde Keep, but after the Cataclysm, he only patrolled a little bit of the road south of Refuge Pointe. After midnight, however, he did his patrolling without his stead.
- Divine Shield — Grants immunity to all damage and harmful effects for 8 sec. Cannot be used if you have Forbearance. Causes Forbearance for 30 sec.
- Forbearance — Cannot be affected by Divine Shield, Hand of Protection, or Lay on Hands for 30 sec.
- Holy Strike — Consecrates the caster's weapon, inflicting additional damage on its next attack. All damage inflicted is based on Holy magic.
- He could originally be found patrolling the road just outside Stromgarde on horseback, alongside two bodyguards.
- Valorcall and his men were prior to patch 4.0.3a virtually rogue-proof. If Valorcall was Sapped, they would wait for him. If one of his bodyguards was Sapped, then Valorcall and his one remaining bodyguard would carry on the fight. However, if the bodyguard left behind was slain, then a new one would spawn with Valorcall and the other bodyguard.
- Valorcall Pass was named after him.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Health increased.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Bodyguards removed, level reduced from 38 to 27, patrol route changed, now dismounts after midnight.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): No longer elite.