- Lifegiving Seed
- Use: Disguise yourself as an herb.
- Requires Herbalism (475)
- 1 Charge
- Sell Price: 6 25
Lifegiving Seed turns the character into a random herb model in a 'stunned' state (cannot use any abilities). It also changes the character's name to "Peacebloom" (no matter what herb beside the character appears as). The character remains targetable and displays their nameplate.
In order to cancel the effect, the player must right-click off the "Herbouflage" buff on their character's unit frame.
This item can be found sometimes by herbalists when gathering from Cataclysm herb nodes.
This item acts as food and water in addition to changing the character into random herb model. It applies two 30-second buffs: one that heals 96,000 HP (3,200 per second), and one that restores 72,000 mana (2,400 per second).
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now only changes the character's name to Peacebloom. Previously, the name changed to match the appearance of the herb model used.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer restores health and mana.
- Hotfix (2010-12-14): Lifegiving Seeds can no longer be used in Battlegrounds.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.