|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||0.50 HP/sec.|
|Mana Regeneration rate||0.50 Mana/sec.|
|Gold Bounty Awarded||6-8|
Full Damage Area: 7.5
1/4 Damage Area: 22.5
|Can attack||Air, Ground|
In Warcraft III, Lightning Lizards are weaker than Thunder Lizards. In the Manual of Monsters, the opposite is said to be true.
Spells and abilities
- Removes all buffs from a target unit, and slows its movement speed by a factor of 5.
- Purged units will slowly regain their movement speed over 5 seconds.
- Deals 400 damage to summoned units.
|5 sec.||5 sec.||Spells removed, Movement Speed slowed, 400 damage to summoned units.|
In the RPG
Lightning Lizards look much like thunder lizards, although they are of superior size. They also possess abilities beyond what their smaller cousins enjoy. Sparks dance from the great lizard's eyes and its bellow carries over tremendous distances. Travelers have a hard time telling a lightning lizard apart from a thunder lizard, although the distinction becomes clear if they aggravate a lightning lizard into action.
While lightning lizards can swallow opponents, they will not hesitate to use their lightning attack to kill enemies that appear dangerous. Humanoids are normally seen as a threat, as are large predators. Smaller and less threatening animals may be stomped, charged, or simply swallowed. Juveniles gang up, taking different limbs of an animal in each mouth and playing tug-of-war.
- Patch 1.12 (2003-07-31): The creep version of Purge no longer stuns units.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03):
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Creep Purge cooldown increased to 5 from 0.