- For the scenario, see Lion's Landing (scenario).
|Leader(s)||High Marshal Twinbraid|
Lion's Landing is a newly constructed Alliance base on the southern coast of Pandaria. It has been built in Krasarang Wilds on the eastern side of Krasarang Cove. The area phases in upon completion of , the third quest in a series dealing with Operation: Shieldwall, the Alliance operation in Pandaria.
Besides its port, the base is made up of a keep, barracks and a lighthouse. Just next to its perimeter is a quarry, and the stone here is especially tough - the mogu used it to fashion their constructs, and now the Alliance build its towers with it. The goblins of Domination Point want that stone to make bigger bombs.
- Amber Kearnen <SI:7>
- Mishka <SI:7>
- The Monkey King
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore <Kirin Tor>
- Admiral Taylor
- Marshal Troteman
- High Marshal Twinbraid
- Anduin Wrynn <Prince of Stormwind>
- King Varian Wrynn
Merchants and services
- Seamus Goldenkicks <Portal-Mage>
- Proveditor Grantley <Collector of Commissions>
- Huntsman Blake <Beastmaster>
- Fennie Hornswaggle <Explorer's League>
- Keeper Jaril <Innkeeper>
- Agent Malley <Operation: Shieldwall Quartermaster>
- Daggin Windbeard <Flight Master>
Rare mobs (Horde attackable)
- Disha Fearwarden <Champion of the Light>
- Mavis Harms <Champion of the Shadows>
- Dalan Nightbreaker <Champion of Arms>
Horde quest targets
Flight path connections and portals
Flights can be purchased from the flightmaster Daggin Windbeard, near the lighthouse on the southern tip of the peninsula. There are direct flights to the following locations, with connections to the rest of the continent:
Portals can be activated by purchasing portal reagents from Proveditor Grantley for 5 each:
- The Horde's counterpart is Domination Point
- The Journal of High Marshal Twinbraid is on the table behind him in the secondary keep
- A scenario plays at Lion's Landing out in the form of Lion's Landing.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.