- Livin the Life!
Listen, I really shouldn't be talkin' to you, but I owe Horatio a favor or two. I don't really know nothin' about what happened to the Furlbrows, but I might be able to point you in the right direction.
<Lou hands you a large crate.>
That crate used to be my home before I struck it rich. Now I'm livin' the life every hobo dreams of!
Right, so you take that there livin' crate and head to the Jangolode Mine, southwest of here. Head to the back of the mine and once there, hide in the crate.
Be careful with my old house. I plan to hand that off to my kids when they move out.
<Lou puts his hands to his ears and starts talking loudly.>
STOP! STOP! STOP! I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna know and I don't care! That kind of information is liable to get you killed 'round these parts.
I got one more bit of information for you and then we're done!
Glubtok <The Foreman> spawns, as does a Shadowy Figure walking toward him:
- Glubtok says: What little humie want? Why you call Glubtok?
- Shadowy Figure says: Sad... Is this the life you had hoped for, Glubtok? Running two-bit extortion operations out of a cave?
- Glubtok says: Glubtok crush you!
- Shadowy Figure says: Oh will you? Do you dare cross that line and risk your life?
- Shadowy Figure says: You may attempt to kill me - and fail - or you may take option two.
- Glubtok says: What option two?
- Shadowy Figure says: You join me and I shower wealth and power upon you.
- Glubtok says: So Glubtok have two choices: die or be rich and powerful?
- Glubtok says: Glubtok take choice two.
- The figure laughs.
- Shadowy Figure says: I thought you'd see it my way.
- Shadowy Figure says: I will call for you when the dawning is upon us.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.