|Title||<The Thorium Brotherhood>|
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Thorium Point, Searing Gorge|
Yesh, it'sh true, I'm blind as a bat! An' drunk as a ... err, drunk as shomething that getsh drunk.
I'll tell you what, <race>. It'sh the drink that keeps me shenses sharp. It'sh common knowledge that when you lose a shense, yer other shenses become more alert. My drunk shense is incredible these days.
- It seems being that Lolo the Lookout of the Blackwater Raiders seems to be the Lookout for their ships, that the name 'Lolo' might be a popular name for most lookouts. If Blizzard made this intentional or not is still undetermined.
- Despite being a Lookout, Lolo Longstriker is blind and sees using a "drunk sense" that may be imaginary on his part.
- Despite being blind he refers to being able to see, such as when provided with Maltorius' head.
- Also, unlike all the other members of the Thorium Brotherhood, he appears to be an earthen, or at least uses the skin of one.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.