|Title||<Mate of Har'koa>|
|Race||Spirit beast (Beast)|
|Pet family||Spirit beast|
Hunters who want to tame Loque'nahak must possess the talent. He respawns on a six to ten hour timer.
- Frozen Bite — Inflicts 1948 Frost damage every 3 for 6 sec. Movement speed reduced by 10% for 6 sec.
- Pounce — Leaps to the enemy's location. In addition, Physical damage is increased by 150% for 8 sec.
- Loque'nahak was the first and initially only tamable spirit beast. However as time passed, more spirit beasts have been added to the game.
- Loque'nahak has an extremely loud, unique roar.
- Loque'nahak is one of the 2 spirit beasts to have a title, the other being the wolf spirit Karoma.
- Loque'nahak remains the first and only spirit beast to be part of a kill achievement. While the other WotLK spirit beasts have unique rare loot, there are not the target of any achievement, possibly so that players don't feel that compelled to kill them over hunters taming them. Spirit beasts of later content have no useful loot.
- As of Legion, taming this panther counts for the achievement's list.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.