- Main article: Moroes (tactics)
Lord Crispin Ference is one of the Nobles of Darkshire and part of the Moroes encounter of Karazhan. He is a protection warrior and of the six possible adds that spawn with Moroes.
During  Return to Karazhan: Master of the House, Crispin was set free along with the other guests. After  Butler to the Great, Moroes has a chance to generate a [Dinner Invitation] that can summon him after returning from missions.
Attacks and abilities
- [Whirlwind]: Stands still and Whirlwinds, hitting all nearby. Does approximately 3500 a hit to cloth.
- Kick: As the rogue ability, kicks the target, locking their spell tree. Can be a serious danger to reshackling priests.
- [Shield Wall]: As the tank ability, massive damage reduction.
- Vulnerable to Shackle, Turn Undead, and Freezing Trap.
- Vulnerable to snares and stuns, however, his Whirlwind makes him a poor candidate for kiting, although some report success.
Reputation: Provides 15 reputation with the Violet Eye.
This section includes speculation on characters that might be related, usually because they may share a last name. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
Hogan Ference, a mage in the town hall of Darkshire, may be his son.