|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Saltheril's Haven, Eversong Woods|
Oh, hello there.. um... what's your name?
No matter, what brings you to my home-away-from-home here out in the beautiful countryside?
- Dialogues (answers chosen randomly)
- Elisara Sunstriker says: You promised to take me out for a night on the town! Are we just going to stand around here again tonight?
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Salthy, do you think we're letting too many 'undesirables' into the party? I do worry about what our friends might think of all of this.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Milord, do you think that we can join the party soon? I'm so bored in here.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: I was just thinking...We really ought to take a trip south one of these nights, maybe have an evening picnic overlooking the fighting at the border? What do you think, milord? Wouldn't that be just so exciting?
- Elisara Sunstriker says: I'm so tired. We really shouldn't have stayed up so late last night... well this morning. But it was fun! You do throw the best soirees milord.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Milord, with much of the sin'dorei nobility regrettably crushed, does that mean that you are likely to receive an elevation soon?
- Lord Saltheril says: As you say, my dear, as you say.
- Lord Saltheril says: Hmm, what was that? I'm sorry my dear, I must have been daydreaming.
- Lord Saltheril says: Oh, most definitely, Elisara. But please, can you show the least bit of patience?
- Lord Saltheril says: Is that so? How very interesting. My dear, why don't you run along and powder your nose? I have much to think about.
He might be related to Tirathon Saltheril.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.