He later appears in the employ of the Guardians of Hyjal, working with them to push back the Firelands invaders. On a repeatable quest involving powerful elite monsters, and on another one involving gathering reagents for the injured Hamuul Runetotem's medicine he fights alongside the player with a few other allies. He, however, only heals the adventurers and doesn't do any damage.
Warlords of Draenor
Lunk travels to the Garrison's Inn and is looking for a knowledge of his ancestry.
- Searing Gorge
- Holding Loot — Pick up the loot from a sleeping Dark Iron Steamsmith.
- Tummy Venom — Cover Lunk's tummy with spider venom.
- Mount Hyjal
- Delicious Meat — Heals 15 damage.
- Lunk yells: You hold still, spider!
- Lunk yells: Spider tummy time!
- Lunk yells: Lunk will ride you now!
- Lunk yells: Look out spider! Here come Lunk!
- Lunk goes for a ride!
- Lunk says: Here, I got you this.
- Lunk says: See? No kill spider for venom. Just ride.
- Lunk says: Here, you can scrape venom off Lunk's tummy.
- Lunk says: I got some venom for you.
- "Accidentally" kill any mobs while Lunk is attached to the player, and...
- Lunk says: You stop killing now! Lunk doesn't like!
- Lunk says: Please, no kill when Lunk is around.
- Lunk says: No! No kill!
- Lunk says: Why you do that? Why you kill?
- Lunk tired of all this killing! Lunk quits!
- Lunk going to find some real adventures!
- Lunk here to help!
- You go away now!
- Lunk warn you one last time!
- Lunk no kill!
- Lunk think you killed too much bad guy. But Lunk still think you OK <guy/lady>.
Notes and trivia
- On Mount Hyjal, he flies a hippogryph.
- Lunk will sometimes appear on the .
- Lunk is most likely a reference to Oxhorn's Thunk, the good-hearted ogre who just wanted acceptance.
Due to his appearance and the fact he comes from the Badlands, Lunk is probably from the Dustbelchers.