- Not to be confused with Lurik.
|Race||Skeletal warrior (Humanoid)|
Lurid is a minion of Thassarian, that he raised from the corpse of a soldier of Unit S. He accompanied his master to The Wailing Ziggurat and later to Naxxanar, where he was destroyed but Thassarian raised him once more.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
Lurid starts off by saying one of the following:
- Master... you want... I kill puny priest? Make painful, yes?
- You worship death, little man? Death is here!
- Yes, weakling... beg Lurid for life!
Isidorus responds with one of the following:
- Please... all our orders come from Naxxanar... me and my men are kept in the dark!
- Mercy! You were once with us! Do you not remember?
- I beg you, death knight! Keep your minion away from me! I'll do anything
If a hostile mob gets too close, Lurid says one of the following:
- It's about time! Lurid was getting bored.
- You Arthas lapdog? You die!
- This not... end well for you!
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
|Borean Tundra||Icecrown||Western Plaguelands|