|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Darnassus, Sentinels, Kirin Tor Offensive|
|Relative(s)||Vaeldrin (father), deceased mother|
|Companion(s)||Ash (mount); Moori|
Mists of Pandaria
She is initially found in the Incursion of Krasarang Wilds where she and her team was trapped in a mogu trap but later rescued by an Alliance adventurer. After her father discovered that the Pools of Youth are not the light Tyrande had seen in the vision, she commanded her army to press further inland - to the Sentinel Basecamp. While there, her night elves started a battle against the Mogu, only to be have Lyalia caught by Groundbreaker Brojai. There she was killed but her body was brought back to the camp by her father. Vaeldrin used the waters of youth transferring his own life to Lyalia's body. He sacrificed himself so Lyalia may live again.
After this, she brought her Sentinels to Stoneplow in the Valley of the Four Winds and began fighting with the Mantid, successfully repelling the attack. She is eventually found at the Shrine of Seven Stars.
Landfall & The Thunder King
Two months later, Alliance naval army was about to make a landfall in the Krasarang Wilds and Lyalia sent adventurers to assist the Alliance.
She is later seen on Isle of Thunder helping with eliminating the saurok presence.
After the defilement of the Vale Lyalia with some members of her team moved to the Shrine of Seven Stars to help the Golden Lotus defend the Vale. She is later seen alongside Taylor on the Timeless Isle.
The Untamed Valley
Shortly after the Siege of Orgrimmar, Lyalia and her sentintels were trying to capture the party responsible for raids on Horde and Alliance caravans. Lyalia eventually captured Mashok with the aid of Vindicator Maraad. Deciding to not risk an incident in the wake of the ceasefire the two avoided Horde lands and holdings on the off-chance that Horde members would attack not them realizing Mashok was not on their side. However the two encountered a problem in that Mashok refused to give them his name and thus were unsure of what exactly their prisoner could do. While traveling the group was harassed by a group of virmen, though the timely intervention of Haohan Mudclaw and Mung-Mung forced them away.
Haohan's repeated attempts to explain that the virmen would come back in greater members eventually forced them to reside in the Haohan house for the night, with the plan to continue their journey to Lion's Landing in the morning. When Mashok's fellow Dark Shaman attack during the night, Mashok reveals his name and is able to escape his bounds. Lyalia and Maraad are aided against the Dark Shaman by members of the Tillers (Farmer Fung, Old Hillpaw, Gina Mudclaw, Haohan Mudclaw and Mung-Mung) who dinning at the Haohan House. During the battle that followed the Dark Shaman were slain, the defenders survived the night, and Mashok was recaptured, with Lyalia and Maraad directing him to Lion's Landing the next day.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Valley of the Four Winds||87||921,750|
|Shrine of Seven Stars||90||34,482|
|Isle of Thunder||90||114,940|
- Hunter's Mark
- Steady Shot
- Krasarang Wilds
- You saved the lives of my sentinel, hero. You have my everlasting gratitude. Now we can continue with our mission.
- What are you doing here?
- My father would tell you we are here for the Pools of Youth.
- The real story is that our lady Tyrande Whisperwind has had visions of a great light we would... will... find on this journey. A light that will need to be found and defended.
- My father insists it is the Pools of Youth.
- I think he is blinded by two decades of obsession.
- Shrine of Seven Stars
- We will rest here in the Vale until we have gathered our research. Then, we must find a way home.
- This Vale is truly a paradise.
- My sentinels have faced many dangers since we came to this new land. We are ready for whatever the future has to offer.
- It was my father's dream to see this place. I must carry out his wishes in his place.
- My squad's morale has improved since we entered the Vale.
- I believe we may have finally found my father's Pools of Youth. We must gather as much information as we can for Tyrande.
- Her mother died during the war against Ahn'Qiraj.
- Her saber cat mount and her pet owl marks her as a huntress.
- Lyalia is described as headstrong, not unlike her late mother, and is upset that her father Vaeldrin did not pay attention to her, instead focusing upon his research into the past, and is mentioned as "really is but a child, born only within the last century".
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.