|Useful macros by class|
Invites a player to join your group.
You can also use
- Name of a player to invite to your group.
- This requires party leader, raid leader, or raid assistant status in normal same-realm groups.
- The target of the invite is given a choice to accept or decline.
- The player will fill the first available slot in the Party or Raid.
- If the player is part of a group already, they will receive a notification that you attempted to invite them. They will not be able to join until they leave their current group.
- Battleground membership does not count as a group.