|Useful macros by class|
Send a text message to all members in your raid as a raid warning
- Text to send.
It is possible to specify modifiers inline with chat text to pass certain information with the "%" character:
- %f - Inserts the name of the current focus target or "<no focus>" into the chat text.
- %n,%t - Inserts the name of the current target or "<no target>" into the chat text.
- This message will appear in the center of the raid member's screen, and an audible alert sound will be played.
- This requires Raid Leader or Raid Assistant status.
- Since patch 3.3.0, it isnt possible anymore to perform a raid warning in a party