|Useful macros by class|
Sends a text message to all players within 60 yards.
You can also use
- Text to send.
It is possible to specify modifiers inline with chat text to pass certain information with the "%" character:
- %f - Inserts the name of the current focus target or "<no focus>" into the chat text.
- %n,%t - Inserts the name of the current target or "<no target>" into the chat text.
- By default, this will appear as a chat bubble over your head as well.
- This does not bypass ignore functionality.
- Opposite faction players will see you speaking in encoded text, appearing as a different language.