|Useful macros by class|
Sends a private message to a player.
/tell player message
You can also use
- The name of the player to whom you wish to send the message.
- Text to send.
It is possible to specify modifiers inline with chat text to pass certain information with the "%" character:
- %f - Inserts the name of the current focus target or "<no focus>" into the chat text.
- %n,%t - Inserts the name of the current target or "<no target>" into the chat text.
- Players can use the tell functionality to send messages to players on any realm in that region.
- This does not bypass ignore functionality, which means that the character being ignored will see a reply stating as such. It is also impossible to whisper opposite faction players.