|Title||<The Water Spirit>|
|Location||East shore of Lake Nazferiti, Northern Stranglethorn|
Mahamba, the Water Spirit, is an enormous crocolisk rare mob located on the east shore of Lake Nazferiti, on the northern edge of the Venture Co. Base Camp in Northern Stranglethorn. They are one of three totemic spirits worshipped by the Bloodscalp tribe, whose members carry idols of the Water Spirit in the form of small crocolisk leather dolls. The other two Bloodscalp spirits are Pogeyan (fire) and Tsul'Kalu (earth).
- Splash — A splash of water drenches all nearby enemies, dealing Frost damage and knocking them back a short distance.
- Wave Crash — Deals Frost damage.
Notes and trivia
- is a reward from .
- Mahamba is the largest crocolisk in Stranglethorn—slightly larger than most crocolisks in the game.
- This mob's name is a reference to Mahamba, a lake monster from the Democratic Republic of the Congo that resembles a giant crocodile.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Added.