|Race||Ogre mage (Humanoid)|
|Location||Mosh'Ogg Ogre Mound, Northern Stranglethorn|
Mai'Zoth is an ogre mage found in the Mosh'Ogg Ogre Mound in Northern Stranglethorn. Mai'Zoth used an artifact called the to corrupt Colonel Kurzen. Both Brother Nimetz and Kin'weelay want the Mind's Eye; Nimetz to stop others from suffering the same fate as Kurzen, and Kin'weelay to save Yenniku from the mind-altering elixirs of Zanzil the Outcast.
- Chilled — If an enemy strikes the caster, they may have their movement slowed by 30% and the time between their attacks increased by 20% for 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Mage at any time.
- Flame Spike — Calls down a pillar of flame, burning all enemies in a selected area for Fire damage and an additional damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec.
- Frost Armor — Encases the caster in a layer of frost that lasts 30 min. The thick ice reduces Physical damage taken, slows melee attackers' movement, and increases the time between their attacks.
- Frostbolt — Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Kin'weelay remembers the ogre mage from time when the Darkspears still lived in the Stranglethorn Vale.
- This indicates that the Darkspear tribe left the vale some time after the Second War considering Mai'Zoth was made ogre mage by Gul'dan during the war.
- Alternatively, Mai'Zoth may have been a very rare case of magi born in Draenor. He may have participated in the First War and thus the trolls would remember him from this time.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 45 to 29. Damage from all spells reduced.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): No longer elite.