- For the world quests, see Make Loh Go (disambiguation).
|Reputation||+75 Tortollan Seekers|
Learn how to guide Loh.
- Speak with Toki
- Guide Loh to the First Goal
- Guide Loh Through All the Points Without Crossing His Own Path
Hello, <name>! We tortollans grow up hearing the stories of Loh, a tortollan who had many adventures. These stories help to challenge a young tortollan's mind as they try to figure out how Loh would make his way through any given adventure.
Care to give it a try?
You will receive:
- (50x )
- +75 reputation with Tortollan Seekers
Well done, <name>!
- Toki says: We tortollans love the story of Loh, a young tortollan who who traveled the world.
- Toki says: When telling these stories, we ask young tortollans to guide Loh around small mazes to complete different challenges.
- Toki says: First, a simple challenge: Guide Loh to the goal.
Speak with Toki again:
- First, a simple challenge: Guide Loh to the goal.
I am ready.
The camera shifts to an overhead view, showing Loh in the lower-left corner of a 4x4 area. Players have access to three abilities, Turn Left, Move Forward, and Turn Right, which act as expected.
For the first challenge, move forward until Loh is at the center of the area, dodging the obstacles on the way.
For the second challenge, move Loh through the treasure chest and then up to the goal:
- Toki says: Now, can you guide Loh to the treasure, and then to the goal, without crossing the path he's taken?
- Toki says: Well done, <name>!
- This quest is likely a reference to the Logo programming language, which was designed to teach children programming concepts. Its most famous application is commanding a turtle to move around and draw onscreen, which Loh himself does with his water trails.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.