|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.1.5.
|Level||120 (Requires 10)|
- Visit Malfurion Stormrage with your orphan
I heard that Malfurion Stormrage came back from the Emerald Dream. I don't know where that is, but it sounds like it's really far away.
Anyway, he's supposed to be at the top of the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus with the High Priestess. D'you think we could go meet him? He's got to be the most powerful druid in the history of Azeroth!
Do you think I could be a druid one day?
That was the best! Did you see when Malfurion cast those wings on me? The other orphans are going to be sorry they missed out on this trip!
Upon summoning your orphan, the following conversation will occur:
- Human Orphan says: Wow, you sure don’t look like any night elf I’ve seen before!
- Human Orphan says: Our orphan matron says druids can turn in to birds, cats, and bears, but you look like a combination of all of them!
- Human Orphan says: I see what you’re doing. You’re gonna take all of the druid forms and make them into one super-form!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: No, little one, it’s nothing like that. My spirit spent many years in the Emerald Dream while my body slept, and it started to take on attributes of our animal forms.
- Human Orphan says: The Emerald Dream doesn’t sound like a place for me. What if it turns me into a turtle? I’ve always wanted wings, though…
- Malfurion casts a spell that gives Randis white wings.
- Human Orphan says: Wheeee! I’m a bird-boy!
- Randis runs around in excitement with his temporary wing buff.