Mark of Honor
- For the former Marks of Honor, see Mark of Honor (old).
- Mark of Honor
- Binds to Blizzard account
- "Exchanged for legacy weapons and armor at Player vs. Player vendors."
- Sell Price: 1
Most individual pieces of PvP armor and weapons cost 1-5 marks, PvP heirlooms cost 8-10 marks, armor appearance collections cost 12 marks, mounts cost 15 marks, and weapon appearance collections (including weapons your class cannot equip) cost 80 marks.
|1||Wrist, Back, Waist|
|2||Feet, Shoulder, Hands, Off-Hand, Shield|
|3||Chest, Legs, Head|
They do not go into the currency interface, but instead collect in the player's bags.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added to reward rotation for PvP world quests.
- Hotfix (2016-07-22): " now rewards gold, a Fel-touched Crate of Battlefield Goods, and a Mark of Honor."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Items that were purchased using Honor or Conquest are now available for purchase with Marks of Honor that can be earned from Battlegrounds, Arenas, and Skirmishes.