|Location||Clarion Bell, Jade Forest|
He is said to be nearly unmatched in single combat. He once defeated nine hundred and ninety-nine challengers in a row, but according to him, the thousandth challenger, High Elder Cloudfall, cheated. In Tian Monastery, he is an instructor of sparring exercises, specializing in the art of one-on-one combat. His best student is Xiao, and he would have graduated him several times over, but Instructor Xann insists that he needs more discipline. According to him, discipline means very little if one wins every fight. He attended the banquet for the adventurer and new trainees, during which he mentioned the cheating match, which prompted Cloudfall to whack his head. Afterward, Stone Fist asked the adventurer to defeat Zhi-Zhi, Husshun, Tian Pupils, and Xiao.
- If you are strong, then I give you respect.
If you are weak, then I give you encouragement.
If you are my enemy, then I give you my fist. Several times over, if necessary.
- Fair and honest combat is the only true test of one's strength. Any other test is tainted.
- Achieve clarity through combat. Enlightenment through engagement. Peace through punching.
Such is the Tian way.
- Main article: The Great Banquet#Notes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.