|Mastery: Hand of Light|
The Holy damage done is a flat percentage of the original damage done by the triggering attack. This usually prevents the Mastery damage from double-dipping on any damage modifiers that either increase or decrease damage. However, the Holy AoE damage from gains from , as does the Mastery damage from that AoE, double-dipping on Inquisition.
The Mastery damage cannot crit independently of the base attack. If the base attack crits, the holy damage done is calculated as a percentage of the total physical damage done, so it does benefit from the critical strike.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Reintroduced.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by .
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Effectiveness reduced by 6%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-16): Additional damage dealt has been increased by 20%.
- Hotfix (2013-06-04): Mastery: Hand of Light was dealing less damage than intended. It now deals the proper amount of additional Holy damage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): A percentage of the damage done by Templar's Verdict, Crusader Strike, and Divine Storm is done as additional Holy damage. This Mastery now grants a 2.1% increase to Holy damage per mastery, down from 2.5%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.