||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 9.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Mastery: Madness
- Level 78 Shadow priest ability
- Increases the damage of your Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Sear, Void Eruption, and Void Bolt by 9.6%.
Mastery: Madness was the Mastery for Shadow priests.
- At level 120, Madness is increased by an additional 1% per 60 mastery rating.
- Madness will increase the damage done by [Shadow Word: Void] if talented.
This is the fourth mastery shadow priests have received since masteries were introduced in Cataclysm, and the first to survive through more than one expansion. The former three masteries in order: