|Reputation||+75 The Silver Covenant|
|Previous||The Argent Tournament|
|Next||Up to the Challenge|
Equip your lance and mount the Stabled Quel'dorei Steed outside the pavilion. Speak to Rugan Steelbelly and Charge 2 vulnerable Charge Targets, then return to Avareth Swiftstrike at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
Once you're mounted, speak with Rugan Steelbelly. He's on the northern edge of the tournament grounds at the training area east of the Aspirant's Ring. Rugan will tell you how to use this powerful ability and teach you some basic stragies.
Have you mastered the use of the charge?
With a teacher like Rugan, you'll be an expert at mounted combat in no time.
- Hey there, how are ye?
- Come ta learn the art o' the Charge, <class>?
Show me how to train with a Charge Target?
- Use on a Charge Target.
- Follow up with Charge while the target is vulnerable.
Tell me more about the Charge!
- Well then! A mounted Charge is about more than just kickin' yer mount ta full speed an' hollerin' yer lungs out... though that IS the fun part, heh! But the Charge Target will teach ye the finer points.
- A good Charge is all about distance and timing. Ye can't be TOO close, or ye won't get enough speed. But ye can't be too far away either or yer mount will tire! As fer timin'...
- Ye'll want ta make sure the Charge Target doesn't have a layer o' up before ye rush in. If it does, use yer Shield-Breaker ta make it vulnerable, and THEN : Charge in!
- Same goes for the real thing: Try ta drop yer opponent defense before ye Charge!
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.