|Level||86 (Requires 86)|
Gather 4 Chunks of Honeycomb, 4 Slick Mudfish, and 4 Salty Cores from Zhu Province.
Need to mix honey, fish oil, and salt. Ken-Ken saw lots of beehives in the trees around town, and there must be fish left in the dry ponds.
That just leave salt... Mei might know where we can find some.
Can't believe Ken-Ken did not think of this sooner. It's the ONE thing that can ruin his day...
Pandaren got a case of the spooky-dooks!
Dooks get scared sometimes, don't wanna come out. Poor, fluffy mopey-dopes must be ready to explode by now!
This just the thing to bring 'em out. That make pandaren happy for sure!
Just like ol' gramma used to say: can't THROW if can't GO!
- 110000 XP
- Thank you for bringing back Yi-Mo.
- It's clear to me now that we can no longer ignore our duties in the province.
- Mei, do you have any idea where I can find salt around here?
- Normally we'd have plenty on hand, but most of our suppies have been left out to ruin in the rain.
- However, I'm certain the creatures in the dried up ponds are a mixture of rainwater and salt from the earth. You may be able to get what you need from them.
Head south or southwest out of town to the dried-up ponds, kill the elementals, loot the fish off the ground and the honeycombs from trees nearby.
- Ken-Ken says: Alright, now we need someone to test this on...
- A warden wanders nearby.
- Ken-Ken says: You! Get over here, mopesy. Ken-Ken got just the thing for you!
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Who, me?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Sure, it's not like things could get any worse...
- Ken-Ken says: Here, drink this.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu's gut churns violently.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Oh... ughh... what have you done to me?!
- The warden runs as best he can into a bush.
- Ken-Ken yells: Hahaha! It worked! Ken-Ken KNEW it would work! You feelin' better now?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu yells: Ughh... urrrggg....
- Despondent Warden of Zhu yells: NO!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.