||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Level 10-14 druid, paladin, priest, shaman ability
- Allows 50% of your mana regeneration from Spirit to continue while in combat.
Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman|
[[Category:Removed druid, paladin, priest, shaman abilities]]
Meditation is a passive ability which allows mana regeneration from Spirit to continue while in combat. It is gained automatically by choosing or switching to a healing specialization ie Restoration for druids, Discipline or Holy for priests and Restoration for shaman. The equivalent Mistweaver monk ability is functionally the same, but named [Mana Meditation].
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed as a Priest talent and added as a healing specialization for all healing classes.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Have changed location with [Improved Power Word: Shield]. Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Increased to 10/20/30% mana regeneration.
- Was 5/10/15%.