- For the gnome, see Megs.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Kezan (starting zone)||5||492|
|Lost Isles||5 - 12||492|
|Tanaris||49 - 50||6,210|
- The Lost Isles
- Lost Rigger Cove
- Dunemaul Recruitment Camp
- Kezan, KTC Headquarters
Mr. <name>, so very good to see you.
I hope that you are enjoying the Kaja'Cola marketing campaign. We're planning a massive set of explosions for the next phase of the campaign. That always goes over well with our target demographic.
- After the volcano starts erupting
No amount of marketing is going to get us out of this one. The only thing that's going to work is a bazillion macaroons!
You have to get that moolah and get to the docks, pronto!
- Gadgetzan, Tanaris
The Bilgewater Cartel will be in business here by the end of the day, mark my words.
- In Gadgetzan
- Megs Dreadshredder says: The paperwork's ready for you to sign, Marin. My people are just waiting on your decision.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Gosh, Mr. Noggenfogger, I know you wouldn't want to damage your reputation as a neutral trade entity by forming closer ties to the Horde!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: This is laughable. You know what it's like trying to do business with gnomes.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Oh, oh, I know this one! It's better than doing business with failed goblins that had to beg others for help!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Why you little irradiated...
- Marin Noggenfogger yells: AGH! Enough! You two are driving me INSANE! Start getting some freakin' work done around here or get the heck out of my town!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.