|Race||Highmountain tauren (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Bloodtotem tribe, Burning Legion|
|Former affiliation(s)||Highmountain Tribe|
Mellok, Son of Torok is the son of Torok Bloodtotem, chieftain of the Bloodtotem tribe of Highmountain tauren. He is first seen at Thunder Totem, but later joins his father and the rest of his tribe in swearing allegiance to the Burning Legion and transforming into Feltotem, and is found as a killable vignette at Torok's Bluff. The Wardens want the Illidari to deal with him.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Thunder Totem||100 - 110 Elite||2,991,320|
|Torok's Bluff||100 - 110 Rare||2,311,091|
- Blood Rush — The caster smashes the ground, inflicting Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Fel Slash — Fel energy burns the target, inflicting Fire damage on impact and additional Fire damage every 1 sec. for 6 sec.
- Infernal Cleave — Whirls his weapon with fury, inflicting 0 Fire damage and knocking back all nearby enemies.
- Raging Blood — Roars and unleashes the fury of the Burning Legion, increasing attack speed by 75% for 45 sec.
- Thunder Totem
- Bloodtotem Trapper says: Mayla cannot even stand against the drogbar. What hope does she have against the Legion?
- Mellok, Son of Torok says: We are done with the Highmountain. The Bloodtotem must look to new allies.
To check whether Mellok has been killed, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Mellok has been killed; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.