Garrosh and Shan Kien
|Reputation||+400 Operation: Shieldwall|
|Rewards||19 84 50|
- Use Kor'kron Disguise
- Drink Memory Wine
<The radio static crackles, and Agent Connelly continues speaking.>
Now comes the real challenge, <laddie/lassie>.
Head on over to the center of camp and see what you can overhear.
An agent's work is never done.
Back so fast, rookie? What did you learn?
- 236000 XP
- +400 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
- Use the Kor'kron Disguise, then search for intel in the middle of Garrosh'ar Advance.
USE THE DISGUISE, then head in to camp. Get close to Garrosh, Baine, Ishi, and Shan Kien to begin a short script event:
- Garrosh Hellscream says: I am losing patience, Shan Kien. Tell me where I can find the Divine Bell!
- Shan Kien says: Kill me if you must, but I owe no allegiance to you or your Horde. The only master I serve is the Thunder King.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Ishi, draw your blade. A few carefully delivered cuts will change his mind.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Garrosh, please. There may be another way. One that requires no bloodshed.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Speak, then!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Let us use persuasion, not force. I have here a cask of pandaren Memory Wine. It will allow us to see into Shan Kien's past.
The Memory Wine is between Baine and Shan Kien next to the bonfire, so use it.
A cutscene begins:
- On the northern coast of Kun-Lai, the camera tracks east before panning south to show the entrance of the Ruins of Korune. Shan Kien stands outside as Dreadweaver Avartu runs up from the path leading into the ruins.
- Shan Kien says: Are the preparations complete?
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: Yes, Warlord. The traps are set. The Divine Bell will be safe within this crypt, ready for the day that the Thunder King returns.
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: We have but to evacuate the workers and the rest of our warriors.
- Shan Kien says: There is no time. The Shado-Pan trackers are too close. They cannot learn the location of the Bell.
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: Very well, then. May the ghosts of our brothers guard this place for all eternity.
- Shan Kien says: Their sacrifice will not be in vain.
- Shan Kien says: And neither, Avartu, will yours.
- Shan Kien roundhouse kicks Avartu back into the crypt and calls lightning, bringing down a rockfall to block off the entrance.
- Agent Connelly says: WHAT?! You saw where the mogu hid the Divine Bell? I'll alert Lion's Landing immediately. We gotta get this thing before Garrosh. We'll contact you as soon as we find it!
Connelly will also send a letter via the in-game mail system as well:
Bang-up job infiltrating the Garrosh'ar Advance. We have an advantage over the Horde: our Explorer's League is miles ahead when it comes to finding historical sites here. And Prince Anduin has made some friends with the Lorewalkers.
I have no doubt we'll find the Divine Bell before Garrosh's goons. A crack night elven squad is already assembling to secure the artifact when we find it. You should be there too. Keep your ears open and be ready to move out as soon[sic]!
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.