|Rank levels||52 (rank 2)|
Mend Pet is a level 5 hunter ability. This is a hunter's primary method of healing their pet.
In the spellbook, this ability is found inside the Pet Utility button. It also shares a button with ; when you have a pet out and alive, Mend Pet will show on the shared button. When your pet is dead or you don't have a pet summoned, Revive Pet will show instead.
Notes and trivia
- Unaffected by critical strike.
- Pet healing is counted for purposes of the Leech tertiary stat. What this means is that the hunter will share in Mend Pet's effect, though for a significantly less amount.
- Mend Pet is one of Rexxar's abilities in Heroes of the Storm.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now learned at level 5 (was 13). Rank 2 added, increasing healing to 50% of the pet's total health.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Pets summoned with now also benefit from Mend Pet.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Now learned at level 13 (was 14). Now heals for 35% of the pet's total health (was 25%).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 14 (was 1).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Mend Pet and now share the same button and changes based on the condition of the Hunter's pet.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Mend Pet is now free to cast, heals for 25% over 10 seconds, and only has one rank.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Mend Pet is no longer channeled. It is now an instant cast ability that costs much less mana and heals for a larger amount, but much more slowly.
|Rank 1||Rank 2|