|Location||Cracked Coast, Vol'dun|
Merd Archfeld is a goblin quest giver located on the Cracked Coast in Vol'dun, where he is apparently in charge of a Bilgewater Cartel Azerite-extraction operation. He frequently argues with Nerin Solvis.
- How you doin'? Seems you have good timing today.
- Conversations with Nerin Solvis
- Merd Archfeld says: Hey, moneybags, if we keep losing crew, and our gear keeps breaking down, you're gonna be carrying the azerite[sic] out on your scrawny little elf legs.
- Merd Archfeld says: Nobody wants to see that!
- Merd laughs.
- Nerin Solvis says: If your crew is able to attain a level slightly above mediocrity, I will be quite impressed.
- Merd Archfeld says: Look, boss, I know you're funding this expedition, but Gallywix is gonna want to make sure the dark lady[sic] gets her share.
- Nerin Solvis says: Quite frankly, the political standing of your... leader... concerns neither myself, nor those I represent.
- Nerin Solvis says: I recommend you keep your focus on the task at hand.
- Nerin Solvis says: Ugh! I don't think I will ever get the sand out of these clothes.
- Merd Archfeld says: Yeah, yeah... I hear ya.
- Nerin Solvis says: A bit more to fill the cargo hold, then we can leave this blasted coast... and this smell... far behind us.
At times Merd may also interject the following into the conversations:
- Yeah, you don't care.
- Despite being labeled as a member of the Bilgewater Cartel, he is not part of the Bilgewater Cartel reputation faction.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.