Meteor Shard is a one-handed dagger with a chance of blasting a target with fire damage.
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
- The Meteor Shard is one of the primary weapons used by rogue twinks in the level 20-29 battlegrounds bracket.
- This weapon makes a good combination with for increased DPS.
- The dagger was recovered, stored and put on display in Fenris Keep by the Bloodfang pack. It is made of meteorite, a stone gifted from the sky.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stats squished.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Item level reduced from 29 to 21. Once again set to unique-equip. Now drops from Lord Godfrey (previously from Archmage Arugal). Heroic version added.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): No longer unique-equip. Required level reduced from 24 to 20.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Now unique-equip instead of unique.
- Meteor Shard
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 1.80
- 54 – 101 Damage
- (43.1 damage per second)
- +13 Agility
- +20 Stamina
- Chance on hit: Chance on hit: Calls down a meteor, burning all enemies within the area for 121 total Fire damage.
- Durability 65 / 65
- Requires Level 85
- Sell Price: 25 86 26