|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- What affects the body will surely affect the mind.
Mind-numbing Poison is a poison bought by rogues who then apply it to their weapons. Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 50% chance of the victim being poisoned for 10 seconds. The poison will increase the amount of time it takes for the victim to cast spells.
Mind-numbing Poison is sold by poison vendors.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed and replaced with Mind-numbing Poison.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Now reduces cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Mind-numbing Poison reduced to 1 rank, slowing casting speed by 60%.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Stacks up to 20.