A wonderful celebration of all things Moonkin is happening today in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn.
You first have to get to Moonglade, found in upper Kalimdor. If you are a druid, you can use or the portal to Moonglade in the Emerald Dreamway. When you arrive, meet up with Makkaw, found close to the Alliance flight master outside Nighthaven.
Learning the Ways
On this day, adventurers learn what it takes for young moonkin to become adults. The first trainer is Astralaire, who teaches them the importance of dancing.
- Astralaire yells: Okay everybody, let's get loose!
- Astralaire yells: Alright everybody, put your hands up!
- Astralaire yells: Dance like nobody is watching!
- Astralaire yells: Are you all ready for this?
- Astralaire yells: Now everybody screeeeeeeeammm!
- Pewkew says: Moonfiring is essential to being a Moonkin.
- Pewkew says: It takes great concentration to be able to Moonfire many times in a row.
- Pewkew says: Look at some of these hatchlings. They just can't focus long enough to moonfire indefinitely.
- Pewkew says: By the time I'm finished with these hatchlings, they'll be masters at Moonfiring!
- Pewkew says: BOOM!
The third trainer is Dramock, he teaches them the ways of sleep.
- Dramock whispers: Please be quiet. Don't wake up the Moonkin Hatchlings!
- Dramock whispers: Rest is vital for Moonkin Hatchlings.
- Dramock whispers: After a long day of dancing and moonfiring, Moonkin Hatchlings need a break to recharge.
- Dramock begins to snore.
In order to talk to the moonkin, one needs a , found around Stormrage Barrow Dens.
After learning their ways, a moonkin hatchling starts following you around. The first thing you must do is feed your hatchling 5 moonberries. They can be found at the Stormrage Barrow Dens. After the moonkin is fed, they ask the adventurer to cure Clookle, who is located underneath the Barrow Dens. He has been poisoned by the satyr and before going to save him, one must kill Jadefire Shadowmaster, Jadefire Illusionist and Jadefire Pyromancer and loot , and to create a cure. When the druid is saved, go above ground and deal with their leader, Xavinox.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.