He disappeared after the Cataclysm after being "displaced" by Blackrock clan orcs. He returned during the Burning Legion's third invasion seeking to help the Netherlord of Dreadscar Rift in summoning a wrathsteed as their class mount.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
This section contains information that needs to be cleaned up. Reason: Convert into quest notes links.
- Arax'ath is protecting his acolytes with a fel shield! You'll need to dispel it to take them out!
- Quickly, enslave the Wrathsteed before it escapes!
- Excellent work! We must convene the council. Only with their combined strength can we bind a beast of such power.
- Excellent. I knew you would not disappoint.
- I will activate the portal. Once it's open, I'll need you to place the Calling Stone to draw Arax'ath and the Wrathsteed through.
- No doubt he will send his minions to stop us. Maintaining the portal will require all of my strength, so I will rely on you to hold them off.
- Now we have preparations to make.
- Now, let us pierce through the Twisting Nether and take what is ours!
- Rak-ath varus mir'enon!
- Restrain the beast, and I will summon them to us...
- The way is open, warlock! Activate the calling stone!
- Vae Xoroth!
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Re-added. Now located in the Dreadscar Rift.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.