|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Speak with Jaina, then speak the Soul Warden at your Covenant Hall.
- Ask Jaina to enhance the Soulkeeper
- Speak with the Soul Warden
I will enhance the device, but you must speak with your Soul Warden to ensure that it will function as expected.
You will receive:
- 61 50
- 950 XP
From now on, you should be able to recover mortals from Torghast.
- Speaking with Jaina
- It will take me... some time to recover from what happened in Torghast. I do not wish to speak of it further.
- I am ready to enhance the Soulkeeper.
- Jaina casts a spell.
- Jaina Proudmoore says: There. That should do the trick... though you might want to check with the experts back at your covenant sanctum.
- Speaking with Tenaval
- How can I help you?
- Jaina believes the Soulkeeper can be modified to rescue mortals from Torghast.
- Tenaval says: Delicious... that Soulkeeper of yours pulsates with a scrumptious power...
- Tenaval says: This Jaina must be a mage of the highest order. Let me caress it with magic of my own...
- Tenaval casts a spell.
- Tenaval says: There. The Soulkeeper will now extract mortals from Torghast at your command.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.