|Title||<Druid of the Talon>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Cenarion Expedition, Guardians of Hyjal, Druids of the Talon|
After the Shattering he was sent by Malfurion Stormrage as a scout, to investigate the status of the night elf holdings on Kalimdor. When he returned to Darnassus, he reported the situation to the co-leaders of the night elves.
He stayed on Azeroth and can now be found at the Shrine of Aviana in Mount Hyjal. He remembers all druids that he has taught. When the druids attacked Firelands, he moved to Sanctuary of Malorne and from there he entered the Firelands.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Molten Front
- Mount Hyjal
- Cenarion Refuge
<Morthis glances skyward.>
The future will see me on wing once more, but first there's a task I must complete.
- Mount Hyjal
Welcome the Shrine of Aviana, <class>. Here we sit atop the world and touch the sky.
- In Mount Hyjal, druid players meet him once again. If you have done the epic flight form quest series, he has different gossip text for you:
- Ah, <name>! We meet once more. I helped you attain your swift flight form in Outland.
- <Morthis tightens his jaw and shakes his head, his withered eyes sad.>
- These young druids today... they have it too easy.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now also appears in Lunarfall.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now also a quest giver at Mount Hyjal.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.