|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
Chase down the Sneaky Imp and recover the Grimoire of Arcane Ways.
- Imp chased
- Portal stopped
- Crate inspected
- Imp found
- Escape stopped
- Invisible imp spotted
- Imp foiled
- Return to Belath Dawnblade on the Fel Hammer.
Sorry about the holographic projection... I literally need to be in two places at once these days.
<The high elf rummages around in his pack, a shocked look quickly coming over his face.>
Sneaky! Look there... that imp just made off with it!
You will receive:
- 16 60
- 15,500 XP
Did Archmage Lan'dalock prove useful, <name>?
I'll make sure to give the grimoire to Malevolence so that she can unravel its mysteries.
Meanwhile, we have some Black Temple scouting to conduct.
- Archmage Lan'dalock says: Demon hunter, that imp just stole the grimoire. Catch it!
Follow the imp down to the main floor.
- The demon hunter adventurer chases the imp to the entryway of the Violet Citadel. The imp attempts to escape through a portal, but is interrupted by the adventurer. It continues to flee.
- Archmage Khadgar says: An imp? What's going on here, <name>?
Continue to the outside and down the stairs, when suddenly...
- Varedis Felsoul says: Do you think we don't know what you're up to, <name>?
- Caria Felsoul says: The Illidari believe themselves untouchable. They will soon learn better.
- Jepetto Joybuzz says: Oh, goodie. A new box of toys!
- Green smoke emits from the crate briefly, then the crate moves until it's outside. The imp then leaves the crate and continues running.
Leave the shop and go to the nearby Scribe's Sacellum. The imp will be on your left, trying (and failing) to hide behind the stolen grimoire.
- Theresa Wolf says: It's hiding on the shelf. Adorable.
- The imp takes off.
Follow it again to the Legerdemain Lounge and go up the stairs to the upper floor. The imp will be outside on the balcony, attempting to escape through a portal.
- The adventurer interrupts the escape yet again. The imp jumps down and travels southeast.
- Archmage Lan'dalock says: That sneaky imp! It headed southeast and then turned invisible.
- Archmage Lan'dalock says: Quickly, <name>, use your spectral sight and see if you can spot it.
Use your class ability to be able to see the imp, which is further southeast and doing a third attempt at a portal escape.
- Sneaky Imp says: I'll burn your kneecaps off.
- The imp jumps up to an outer ledge above the entrance leading to the Underbelly.
- The imp gives up and drops the grimoire in order to get away.
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.