|Level||87 (Requires 86)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
Item level 399 boots|
Use Mudmug's Vial to gather muddy water.
While you're just hangin' around, I might as well get you involved in my whole beer-makin' "process". Ain't much of a process, really... I just mix all the stuff together and wait.
You probably heard - I like to use the muddy water from the riverbanks, to the south. Would you mind fillin' up this flask with that water and bringin' it back? I'll start gettin' the hops and barley all ready.
I knowed you for a friend as soon as I seen you.
You done good, <name>. You done good.
- 129000 XP
Some players drop this quest in frustration after several tries to walk back with an un-stoppered bottle after only looting one pool. It is important to note that you need to fill the bottle completely - from several pools - and then you can carry it back as fast as you'd like. When Mudmug said "plan your path carefully", he meant from muddy pool to muddy pool, and not your route back to his house.
- Mudmug says: Careful with that there vial. She's a bit leaky.
Muddy water can be found in pools in the river. However, each pool only adds 10% to the vial, but the vial leaks!
- Mudmug's vial will slowly spill water while you are moving. Plan your path carefully!
A percentage point is lost for each yard moved or jump made, but thankfully there are often several pools within reach. If Li Li is tagging along, she chimes in after the first tap:
- Li Li says: Hey! Watch where you're splashing that thing, big <guy/lady>!
And at 100%
- Li Li yells: What, we're done already?
- Li Li says: Are you sure you don't want to keep wading in this gross water?
- Li Li says: Maybe we can find some more weird, splashy bottles to fill up with mud.
- She pauses.
- Li Li says: My favorite part was when you splashed muddy water in my eyes.
- She pauses again.
- Li Li says: I'm being sarcastic, by the way.
He offers no follow-ups, so work on Li's quest.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.