Murkablo is a companion that was given out to attendees of BlizzCon 2011, purchasers of the DirecTV pay-per-view of the event, and purchasers of the internet streamed video of the event. Murkablo is the fearsome-ish, aquatic protégé of Diablo III's eponymous Lord of Terror.
Murkablo is delivered by in-game mail to every character on a player's Battle.net account that has been attached to a Murkablo code, much like collector's edition companions. He will occasionally breathe fire, sometimes leaping into the air to do so.
When you're confronting Murkablo or any of the Prime Murlocs, possession of a soulstone is strongly advised.
- Humanoid: Recovers 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
Players are mailed this pet by Master Handler Sylvester:
Thank you for your attending Blizzcon 2011!
As a special gift of appreciation, we would like to present you with Murky's Little Soulstone.
May Murkablo lead you to new adventures across the face of Azeroth and beyond!
- Murky's Little Soulstone is a WoW-Diablo hybrid--a murloc from a corrupt soulstone. He likes to breathe a lot of fire and smoke, as well as make typical murloc grunts with a demonic accent.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.
- ^ BlizzCon 2011 World of Warcraft Pet: Meet Murkablo. Blizzard Entertainment (2011-08-25). Retrieved on 2017-12-03.
- ^ perculia 2013-12-28. Pop Culture Item References: Video Games, Movies, and TV. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2017-12-03.