- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the race, see Mutant murloc.
|Hit point regeneration||
|Hit point regeneration rate||
|Mana Regeneration rate||
|Gold Bounty Awarded||
Murloc Mutants are mutant murloc creeps that can be encountered in the Felwood tileset.
The bonus orc campaign The Founding of Durotar features some special Murloc Mutants, which are level 9, immense and extremely strong, expert at spellcasting.
Spells and abilities
- Reduces movement speed by 75%, attack rate by 50%, and damage by 50% of a target enemy unit.
Additional spells and abilities (Founding of Durotar)
- Sends a gigantic wave to damage enemies.
||150 damage per unit, max 900.
- A magical boulder is thrown at an enemy unit, causing 100 points of damage and stunning the target for 2 seconds.
||100 damage and stun.
- Patch 1.04 (2002-11-04): Murloc Mutant damage increased to 1d5+24 from 1d2+12.