Mainhand Damage = (35% of Attack power) Mainhand Critical Damage = Mainhand Damage * 2 Offhand Damage = (35% of Attack power) * 0.5 Offhand Critical Damage = Offhand Damage * 2 Minimum Mutilate Damage = Mainhand Damage + Offhand Damage Maximum Mutilate Damage = Mainhand Critical Damage + Offhand Critical Damage
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now learned at level 12. No longer has a chance to trigger .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now has a chance to make Blindside usable for free on any target, regardless of health.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 40, replacing .
- Hotfix (2017-02-03): Damage increased by 4%.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer has a chance to trigger Dispatch.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 30% more damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a chance to make Dispatch usable for free on any target, regardless of health.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage increased from 179% to 200%. Bonus damage increased.
- Hotfix (2011-08-04): Mutilate should now properly trigger trinkets.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed from a talented ability to the Primary ability of the Assassination Tree.
- Hotfix (2009-02-18): The Rogue ability Mutilate now does its appropriate damage based on talents.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Damage will now do 20% increased damage against poisoned targets, down from 50%.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Will no longer incorrectly appear multiple times in the combat log when used.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):