Suna, Ban, Taoshi, and Taran Zhu
Once Taran Zhu opens the doors to his precious monastery, we'll save Lin. Until then, I'll scout ahead and make sure he's alright.
- Suna stealths and heads for the gate.
- Suna Silentstrike says: I'm going ahead. I will see you on the other side... I hope.
Good. Looks like the rest of the Shado-Pan decided it was a good time to catch up.
- 98000 XP
- +25 reputation with Shado-Pan
Put this quest on the back burner for two quests ( and ), until players wind up inside the Shado-Pan Monastery. Run the instance or not, then...
Head south from Winter's Blossom through the Ox Gate into Townlong Steppes. Follow the path south past Fire Camp Osul, mindful of the Osul Chargers on the path swarming toward Longying Outpost. Longying Defenders and Longying Archers are guarding the path, so move into the town proper to find Suna Silentstrike at a bonfire alongside Ban Bearheart, Taoshi, and Taran Zhu.
They are having a conversation:
- Suna Silentstrike says: Lord Taran, our foothold here is secure. We should take the first opportunity to attack.
- Ban Bearheart says: I disagree. We cannot underestimate the yaungol's strength.
- Suna Silentstrike says: We already have them on the defensive. Even as we speak, their numbers weaken.
- Ban Bearheart says: As do ours. Do you not see the number of our injured? Do you forget how many have been taken prisoner?
- Suna Silentstrike says: I do not. YOU are the one who forgets my husband is one of the captives.
- Taran Zhu says: Settle down, you two. We have much to do, and getting Lin out alive is one of our top priorities.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.