- For his pre-Cataclysm encounter, see Nalorakk (BC Classic). For his strategy on the encounter, see Nalorakk (tactics).
In World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content related to Wrath of the Lich King.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Battle for Azeroth
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Nalorakk (BC Classic)||??||1,350,000|
|Amani Bear Spirit||??||17,000|
|Amani Bear Spirit||??||9,585|
- As the Dungeon Journal says that this was initially the name of the troll, either the spirit took the name of its host in Zul'Drak, or the host was named after the loa to start with. The spirits near the final boss of Zul'Aman are nameless, possibly hinting that they did not initially have names.
- However, the act of a loa adopting its hosts' name would be fairly odd, as the Amani loa would have been the only ones in history to have done so, in that case, as all other loa have their own names that they are referred to by other loa, trolls and their worshippers.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Appeared under his real name.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added under the name of Amani Bear Spirit.