Natural Remedies (quest)
|Start||Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze|
|End||Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze|
|Level||63 (Requires 61)|
|Reputation||+350 Cenarion Expedition|
, , or |
Use the at the Earthbinder's Circle to heal the land around the crystal. Then, return to Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze at the Cenarion Post in Hellfire Peninsula with any information that you gain.
- Fallen Sky Ridge Revitalized
It must be that the evil emanations from that giant crystal are summoning the mountain giants and driving them insane.
It's too big to move, and beyond our ability to destroy, but I know a way to quell its power.
I've summoned a circle at the northwest corner of the crystal on the ridge. Take this seed to the circle and channel its powers to heal the land through the natural forces of rain, growth and insect repopulation.
Beware, <name>, I sense an external force at play here... this is not natural!
You will also receive:
Did it work? What did you learn? Did you find out who or what is behind what happened at Fallen Sky Ridge?
Prince Kael'thas has a hand in this?
<The earthbinder fumes.>
It is insanity what he has done! Dropping giant crystals from the sky and decimating the land can only be the work of a madman!
I can assure you, the Cenarion Expedition will counter any further attempts by their forces to do this ever again.
We owe you a great debt, <name>.
- Upon using the seed
- Pathaleon the Calculator's Image says: And just what do you think you are doing? You dare to interfere with my master's experiment?
- Pathaleon the Calculator's Image says: Do you like what we've done here? Perhaps we will drop these crystals from the sky all over Outland.
- Pathaleon the Calculator's Image says: I grow bored with your attempt to heal the land and quell the energies summoning and driving the colossi mad. Goliathon, King of the Colossi, Prince Kael'thas and I demand that you defend the crystal!
- Pathaleon the Calculator's Image says: We will meet again soon.
- If the ritual fails
- Pathaleon the Calculator's Image says: Hah! Your ritual has failed, fool!
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.