Nature's Blessing (quest)
|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Use the Emerald of Aessina to summon and kill Pyrachnis.
- Pyrachnis slain
<Mylune's voice rings in your head, like the sound of birds chirping.>
Oh, and use the gem if spider venom makes you woozy!
("Pyrachnis: Use the Emerald to remove its poison!")
Want to frolic a little after this?
Oh NO you're covered in SPIDER-SPORCH!
<Mylune hides her eyes from the sight of you.>
You're such a brave <race>. I hope you'll go into the Firelands soon and step on ALL the spiders.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP (or 16 54 at max level)
- +250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Boiling Poison Shot 30 yd range — Shoots poison at an enemy, inflicting Fire and Nature damage, then additional damage every 5 sec. for 10 sec. 2 sec cast. Hits and ticks for ~2324 Firestorm. Stacks, doubling the damage taken. Triggers a boss emote:
- Poison Explosion — Sends out a blast wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to nearby enemies. 1.5 sec cast. Hits for ~8500 Arcane. Also has a knockback.
When the fight first starts, the game gives a reminder:
- Use the Emerald of Aessina to cleanse yourself of Pyrachnis' poison!
Take care not to use the Emerald once Pyrachnis is defeated, or instead of removing the poison effect, you will summon it a second time.
- Dailies open up:
- (requires x20)
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.