- Fly Aeosera to Needlerock
- Assault Needlerock with Aeosera
- Borlock of the Deeps slain
The leader of the stone troggs since the Cataclysm has been "Borlock," a thick-headed little dirt-grubber who's about to get what's coming to him. Find him at Needlerock Spire and beat the information out of him.
Take Aeosera with you. Her and her brood have their own score to settle with those belligerent little beasts.
You will receive:
- 38 80
- 18,500 XP
Oh, I so love to see Aeosera in action.
Oh ho ho ho! I heard the cavern shake from here, <name>! It's good to rattle some stones and remind everyone who's the boss down here, I must say.
Now about that hammer of yours. Your companions have come up empty, but I think you know where to go next, hm?
- Flying over Needlerock Chasm
- Aeosera calls for her drakes to assault Needlerock!
- Borlock of the Deeps yells: The Stonemother sends her dragons. Take cover!
- Approaching Borlock
- Borlock of the Deeps says: She has sent a surface-dweller to do her dirty work. Destroy the shaman!
- Borlock of the Deeps says: Get out. Out! We will tell you nothing!
- Borlock of the Deeps says: We saw the hammer fall from the sky. We know where it is.
- Borlock of the Deeps says: We told the demon where to find it. Geth'xun was his name.
- Borlock of the Deeps says: You are too late, too late... Within the Crumbling Depths... The Legion has it by now...
- Upon return
- Therazane says: Ah, my hero returns!
- Thrall says: The shaman at the Temple of Earth know nothing.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Stonehearth is missing some prospectors, but they don't have any ideas.
- Level 45
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.