|Former occupation(s)||Head scout of Kargath|
|Location||Splinterspear Junction, Swamp of Sorrows|
I took Helgrum under my wing when I arrived in Stonard. Under my harsh glare, he became an even greater tracker than before...and my only companion.
I thought myself strong. I thought no suffering could break my spirit. When I saw the human sink their swords into Helgrum...into my mate...I found out how wrong I was.
- Stonard Grunt says: Is there nothing we can do for Helgrum?
- Neeka Bloodscar says: Stand your posts and keep any Alliance filth from us.
- Stonard Grunt says: Is there anything we can do to help?
- Neeka Bloodscar says: Make sure you are all on guard for any more Alliance attacks.
- Stonard Grunt says: Are you sure there is nothing more we can do Neeka?
- Neeka Bloodscar says: Watch for any more Alliance. We will make them suffer should they try to attack again.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Moved to Swamp of Sorrows.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Neeka Bloodscar of Kargath no longer speaks as if she is in the Barrens.